Country Manager - Dubai
WearCheck is a large, international condition-monitoring company that specializes in reliability solution services, and the scientific analysis of used oil and other fluids from mechanical and electrical systems. WearCheck’s work spans many industries, including the Mining and Earth-moving, Transport, Shipping, Industrial, Aircraft, and Electrical industries. It also runs thirteen laboratories in nine different countries.
The position of Country Manager is now available in the Dubai Office.
The role is responsible for Business Development, Technical Support and overall Management of the local WearCheck company, reporting to the South African Head office.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing all operational aspects of the local company and staff
- Providing technical support to customers
- Retention and increase in the Sales revenue
- Responsible for ensuring the company meets all goals and objectives in a timely manner
- Business development, increasing the customer base in the region
- Growing the region through increased sales
- Managing the customer relationship process
- Negotiating and managing contracts
- Sales and Sales Forecasting; Market Segmentation
- Strategy planning and implementation (i.e.: Identify business opportunities)
- Technical Support, Failure Analysis, and Fault-Finding
- Onsite training
- Liaise, oversee and manage office staff, logistics, and support systems
- Oversee sales, delivery, distribution, pricing, accounting, and customer service
- Resolve/oversee customer queries and service issues
- Keep up with industry trends; attend trade shows, conventions, and seminars as appropriate or as directed
- Actively take part in the promotion and attainment of compliance, including WearCheck’s Quality System and Health and Safety matters for Dubai company
- 3 year tertiary technical qualification
- 6 – 8 years’ industry-related experience, 5 of which should ideally have been in a managerial role
- Mechanical engineering or maintenance background with knowledge of condition-monitoring, preferably oil analysis
- Experience working within an ISO environment
- Proven track record in Business Development/revenue growth.
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Team Building and Change Management skills
- Methodical, accurate, conscientious, energetic and technically-minded
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
Availability: The successful candidate must be available to start in their position as soon as possible
Remuneration: A competitive salary and company benefits is offered for the right candidate
Please note: Applications close on 10th May 2019 only short-listed candidates will be contacted.