Lubrigard Onsite Sampler (Site: Izimbiwa Coal-Graspan)
Main Job Functions:
- Sampling EME (Earth Moving Equipment) and other Mining equipment, including Diesel Fuel Samples
- Minimum Education – Grade 12, Grade 12 Mathematics and Science compulsory
- Experience with working diesel machinery
- Experience working in a mining environment
- Taking oil samples of all mining equipment
- Registered Sampler using WearCheck’s Online System
- Ensure samples are ready for collection, ensuring speedy turnaround time.
Desirable qualities: Good communication skills, team player, responsible, accurate, good time management skills.
Availability: The successful candidate must be available to start as soon as possible.
Applications close on 8th March 2019. If you have not received a response by 22nd March 2019, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.